What You Get For Galway City Sailing Club Membership
- Access to beach for city sailing
- Supervised sailing sessions
- Access to / use of club dinghies
- Safety boats
- Club hanger for storing equipment, safety boats, sails etc.
- Lockers to store personal items and equipment
- Changing rooms with hot showers
- Dinghy park for storing club and members boats (small additional fee applies)
- Plus other sailing activities we may organise
Hands On Involvement
Galway City Sailing Club is a self-help sailing club. As such you will get an opportunity to get hands on involvement in all club activities, be it race officer for the day, safety boat crew, or any other duties that arise in the running of the club and sailing sessions.
We have a number of club dinghies for members use plus some members have boats and would be only too happy to have you along.
ISA Certified Sailing Courses for Children, Juniors & Adults
We are an ISA Training Centre and run Sail Training Courses with discounts for club members.