What You Get For Galway City Sailing Club Membership
- Access To Beach For City Sailing
- Supervised Weekly Sailing Sessions
- Access To / Use Of Club Dinghies
- Safety Boats For All Sailing Sessions
- Club Hangar for storing equipment, safety boats, sails etc.
- Lockers to store personal items and equipment
- Changing rooms with hot showers
- Dinghy Park for club and members boats (small additional fee applies)*
- Irish Sailing Membership
- Irish Sailing Training Center for Sailing & Powerboats
- Adult and Junior Sail Coaching With Experienced Instructors Member Only Offers
- Plus other sailing activities we may organise
* Dinghy Park is for the convenience of active sailing members and is not a boat storage facility.
Galway City Sailing Club Members enjoy discounts at the following:
- Discounted Dinghy Insurance With Yachtsman Euromarine
- Discounts with Galway Maritime
- Discounts on Glasses and Sunglasses at Optique Opticians
- Discounts at Black Sheep Surf Co.
- Discounts on Handmade & Personalised Gifts including Gifts For Sailors at ShopStreet.ie
Hands On Involvement
Galway City Sailing Club offers the opportunity to get hands on involvement in all club activities, be it race officer for the day, safety boat crew, or any other duties that arise in the running of the club and sailing sessions.
We have a number of club dinghies for members use plus some members have boats and would be only too happy to have you along.
IS Certified Sailing Courses for Children, Juniors & Adults
We are an IS Training Centre and run Sail Training Courses with discounts for club members.
IS Certified Powerboat Training Provider
Discounted Power Boat Training For Members to develop the skills at the club.