Galway City Sailing Club to host ISA Powerboat Challenge 2013
Galway City Sailing Club is pleased to announce that we are hosting this years ISA Powerboat Challenge on Saturday 19 October 2013.
Of a total of six teams, we have two teams in the competition. Having won the competition in 2011 the pressure is well and truly on us. Members and Friends are encouraged to attend to support our teams.
Teams: ISA Powerboat Challenge 2013
- GCSC Team 1 – Captain Johnny Murphy
- GCSC Team 2 – Captain Nancy Roe
- GBSC Team 1 – Captain John Murphy
- GBSC Team 2 – Captain Stan O’Reilly
- Bellacragher – Captain Seamus Butler
- Galway Sea Scouts – Captain Alan Delahunty
10:00 – Launching and preparation
11:00 – Briefing
12:00 – Start tasks. There are six to take 30minutes each.
16:00 – Prize Giving at Harbour Hotel Galway
You can download the tasks here: ISA Powerboat Challenge 2013 Tasks.
Please note this is a guide as not all the tasks are included in the challenge.